26th October to 31st October 2009

Jono

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is Jason DeRulo again because I recognise the name but I have forgotten what he sounds like.

And why doesn't Beccy like using the R1 showers . She could kindly ask one of her friends 2 let her borrow theirs because if she doesn't have a shower soon she will start 2 smell really bad . She should maybe ring up her local plumber 2 get her shower fixed.

Has Scott been slagging off Eammon Holmes?

@scott_mills What's Occurrin' ? Obviously very little or u wouldn't be following me and @RuthieeL .....glad we r keeping u amused mate! about 3 hours ago from web in reply to scott_mills

@twinklepinkstar Scott Mills is great and gets it but some folk just want to make mischief which hurts Ruth and I - maybe we should be more about 2 hours ago from web in reply to twinklepinkstar

artificially sweet - is that what u really want ? about 6 hours ago from web

@UKPizzaLover I think Scott gets the banter! Thanks x about 15 hours ago from web in reply to UKPizzaLover

I think Dev might have a future in poetry though. Pretty good work in that respect. Shame about the quiz...

Do you think he does quizzes like that with everyone? I'd hate to be his flat mate! "Dev I've lost my keys".

"Well, I have your keys,

I have put a clue in the room where you do your wees."

I think Dev might have a future in poetry though. Pretty good work in that respect. Shame about the quiz...

Do you think he does quizzes like that with everyone? I'd hate to be his flat mate! "Dev I've lost my keys".

"Well, I have your keys,

I have put a clue in the room where you do your wees."

Haha, I just imagined that.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I wonder where you go to meet a TV chef?

If I was Sean's dad I'd probably have been put off making meals for life though. Just in case he was judged.

On the plus side they do get normal meals. Imagine coming home for tea and having some bizarre special meal once more. "Can't we just have fish and chips?!"