Unofficial Mills

whiley out of her depth?

simon38

Perhaps it's just me but since jo has done the weekends,she seems to be out of her depth,as the txts and emails she recieves are to young for her and does'nt have a clue whats going on.

I think she sounds comfortable.

BUT I was going to post something up just as this thread popped up. This is the second day she's played new music and I've texted in my opinion thinking she'll read some out. So far with both new tracks on both days she's not read out any emails or texts about it.

On her daytime show she used to engage opinion on new tracks, she doesn't seem to do it on her weekend show.

I disagree with the young element though - there was a lot of people on road trips yesterday and she was talking about people who had been married a long amount of time.

There's a difference between not knowing and playing dumb. Sometimes playing dumb sparks a bigger reaction that pretending to know it all. Maybe Jo Whiley didn't know there was a craze about lying down everywhere, but even if she didn't, there'll always be tonnes of people out there who didn't know either.