Unofficial Mills

Mills on breakfast & Dev on drivetime

Jono

Dev on drivetime!! Congrats to him as he must be highly regarded to get this gig, but there are surely more deserving/better DJ's at the station who could cover?

Reggie Yates springs to mind - think it would be good to hear him on Daytime, I think drive time may be where he ends up? Huw or even Nihal would have been a bit more entertaining.

Maybe its that I dont know much about Dev (which might be why he has been chosen) but what I have heard hasnt made me want to listen more, found him quite boring and too corporate!

I have a question. My question is who is doing the Breakfast Show from 6.30am until 10.00am and who is doing the afternoon show from 4.00pm until 7.00pm this week ( 12th - 16th October ) and doing the Breakfast show & Afternoon show the week after ( 19th - 23rd October ) please as I am a bit confused.

Thank You

I have a question. My question is who is doing the Breakfast Show from 6.30am until 10.00am and who is doing the afternoon show from 4.00pm until 7.00pm this week ( 12th - 16th October ) and doing the Breakfast show & Afternoon show the week after ( 19th - 23rd October ) please as I am a bit confused.

Thank You

This week is Moyles on breakfast & Coxy on drive

Next week is Scott on breakfast Dev on drive

james_ryder.png