Unofficial Mills

Learn to Juggle Challenge!

mark-juggler

Hello.

This is the challenge:

Juggle 3 balls for 6 throws. The first person to do it wins.[1]

To help heres the only video you will need to learn:

[2]

All other videos are useless compared to this one. Its made by the owner of "The World Juggling Federation"

So remember to keep watching that video. You will probably be able to "Juggle"[3] by the end of the video!

Cheers,

Mark

[1] Theres no prize. Only the satisfation of learning a new and cool skill. :)

[2] Not by me. Although i will be making my own series of instructional Juggling videos.

[3] The term Juggle refers to throwing at least all the objects you have. I.e 3 balls= 3 throws and 3 catches.

I Juggle. And i hang around the lounge mostly.

www.twitter.com/juggler

This is annoying. I managed 5 last night. For me, that is amazing. Does it matter that the only thing I can find to juggle with safely is socks?

haha thats fine! but you should try and get some tennis balls, if you cant get bean bags. and do it standing over your bed, so they dont make much noise and you dont have to bend down so much. :-)

www.twitter.com/juggler

haha thats fine! but you should try and get some tennis balls, if you cant get bean bags. and do it standing over your bed, so they dont make much noise and you dont have to bend down so much. :-)

The trouble with tennis balls is that my hands are only small! I did already figure that it would be easier standing over my bed, though I lost a pair of socks behind a chest of drawers this morning! ;) I also nearly got six, but I dropped the last one!

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

The trouble with tennis balls is that my hands are only small! I did already figure that it would be easier standing over my bed, though I lost a pair of socks behind a chest of drawers this morning! ;) I also nearly got six, but I dropped the last one!

Dropping the last one can be annoying.

Once i was doing a long 4 ball rountine. I was doing it in one take. Was about 2 minutes worth of tricks. And i dropped the last ball! And it took me AGES, because i was doing some very hard tricks, to get it one take again.

Also if you got a camera, you should film yourself a couple of times. Then you can see what went wrong, and how you can improve. And another benefit is then you can make a progress video with the footage you got. :)

Cheers,

Mark

P.S. Its official! Juggling DOES improve brain power!!.....

www.twitter.com/juggler

I can juggle three balls with ease, but no more than three. I used to be able to walk around, get down on my knees, stand back up again and carry on walking, but that was pretty much the only 'trick' I could do.

Turning was the really hard part, heh.

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

I did it! 3 balls, 6 throws (and catches) :D:D:D I'm soo happy right now! :D

Nice one! Well done!

Now step it up to 9 throws/catches. Then 12.

Im going to make a video which is going to be for people like you(who has just learned 3 balls and could do with some tricks)

In fact thats what im going to film tonight. :)

Cheers,

Mark

www.twitter.com/juggler

I can juggle three balls with ease, but no more than three. I used to be able to walk around, get down on my knees, stand back up again and carry on walking, but that was pretty much the only 'trick' I could do.

Turning was the really hard part, heh.

Nice one! How long ago was the last time you juggled?

Im sure you could pick it back up and learn a couple of tricks.

Stay tuned for my beginners tricks video. :)

Mark

www.twitter.com/juggler

Nice one! Well done!

Now step it up to 9 throws/catches. Then 12.

Im going to make a video which is going to be for people like you(who has just learned 3 balls and could do with some tricks)

In fact thats what im going to film tonight. :)

Cheers,

Mark

For people like me? I havn't managed more than 6 yet, I average at 4/5 so it could be a while before I need some tricks ;)

We played table tennis today, I decided that I may have the hand-eye co-ordination of a snake at times :P

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

For people like me? I havn't managed more than 6 yet, I average at 4/5 so it could be a while before I need some tricks ;)

Well it turns out i couldnt do it last night anyway.

But its always good to know some tricks, so you can try them. Its always best to push yourself in juggling. :)

www.twitter.com/juggler