Unofficial Mills

Cheryl Cole on Moyles

Jono

Phew! At least I am not the only person who is...shall we say... indifferent to Cheryl. I don't get why everyone thinks she's the bees knees. She's a stick-thin mediocre singer married to a numpty who is nice-looking. Big deal. It's terrifying that there are young girls out there who see her as some kind of role model!

Phew! At least I am not the only person who is...shall we say... indifferent to Cheryl. I don't get why everyone thinks she's the bees knees. She's a stick-thin mediocre singer married to a numpty who is nice-looking. Big deal. It's terrifying that there are young girls out there who see her as some kind of role model!

I agree with every word!! I was reading an article about her in one of my women's magazines today, in which she states she is scared of losing everything. She also says she feels she is on some kind of rollercoaster. :|

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I agree with every word!! I was reading an article about her in one of my women's magazines today, in which she states she is scared of losing everything. She also says she feels she is on some kind of rollercoaster. :|

Oh please. She knows how to manipulate the media. All this tugging at the heartstrings nonesense is solely for the purposes of promoting her mediocre solo single and album.