The Chris Moyles Record-Breaking Show

Jono

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't get it.....You can download the full mix from the Radio 1 website. Its a direct link so it wouldn't matter whatever country you where in....

Surely it's the same as the chart show podcast which brings up an error message if you hit the link? Unless I'm missing something here.

Guest inxces4308

So your saying you can't download this link outside of the UK:

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio1/_ood/bbc_r1_jagmoyle/bbc_r1_jagmoyle_20090907-0600.mp3

It's a direct link, its pretty hard to block people when you have the direct link....

Or atleast it used to be.

The mix is abit crap anyway to be honest, its clever but the normal standard of his mixes isn't kept up, probably because its 26mins long - the poor sod.

I was up listening live at 6.15 set my alarm especially even though its my day off

Also with at least 2 people recording it I wonder if anyone will upload it somewhere ;)

If I had unlimited Internet still then I would, but I've nearly used all my allwowance already :P

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Well, as Jono said I did make a trip down to Radio Devon yesterday morning.

And I did take some cakes down. They're from the same cake shop that I get if I do well at work.

Chris was absolutely lovely, Dom was a sweetheart, Dave was very sleepy and Carrie squealed at the sight of sweetie covered cupcakes. Here's the picture I had taken with them on the steps of the building:

efpdg0.jpg

You can also see me a couple of times in the tour bus video which is now ou on the show blog. Once when Chris comes out of the building (I'm the one in the red coat, closest to the stairs) and once reflected in the bus windows, just as Chris is going into the bus.

It was a fab morning and I'm very glad that I went down.

:D