Unofficial Mills

Questions for Joe off of Scott Mills: The Musical

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of anything better!

I definitely think you need to let Scott know you are up for that, he sounded pretty excited about it at the time. Lol. We could have another Unofficial Mills trip (to where ever it is next) to support you both. :oops:

Are you getting sick of these questions yet? :giggle:

I was gonna ask the very same thing! Lol.

glitzy.jpg

Maybe you could be another alcholic robot on Pinot grigio

And would you like a guitar hero: scott mills?

And a Singstar: Scott Mills, please ;)

So, can't really think of any questions. Well done me, for realising journalism is not for me. However, when you become a big musical star or actor (which one do you prefer?) I guess I could still do some freelancing for some magazines or newspapers. How would you feel about coming to Denmark for an interview then? It's a nice country, really! ;)

Anyway, just wanted to say I really enjoyed the musical and you were very good on it, both as an actor and as a singer. Well done!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

And a Singstar: Scott Mills, please ;)

So, can't really think of any questions. Well done me, for realising journalism is not for me. However, when you become a big musical star or actor (which one do you prefer?) I guess I could still do some freelancing for some magazines or newspapers. How would you feel about coming to Denmark for an interview then? It's a nice country, really! ;)

Anyway, just wanted to say I really enjoyed the musical and you were very good on it, both as an actor and as a singer. Well done!

I'd love to come to Denmark, I've never been! :) And thankyou for the lovely comments :D

Oi! I thought I had been behaving quite well!

And Joe, thanks for answering our questions!

No worries, keep em comin! :P x.

Evening Joe. Was just pondering, which programmes, especially the crappy ones do you watch?

Oh lord I watch all sorts of rubbish. X Factor, BGT, Come Dine With Me (Actually amazing), Loose Women (ha)... there's more but I can't think!

why did you choose the username groovyhoover ?

When I was about 13 and thought I was cool, I used it as an email username, and it's just kind of stuck to be honest.

Hey Joe, are you really left handed or did you just pretend to be for authenticity during the musical? ;)

I am actually left handed, me and Scott must just have a lot of similarities!

When I was about 13 and thought I was cool, I used it as an email username, and it's just kind of stuck to be honest.

Haven't you pretty much given your email address out? I'd be careful round here, there's some right odd ones!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru