Unofficial Mills

17th August to 21st August 2009

Jono

Says that on my Freeview box too. Who's the lazy web monkey incapable of writing the right title?

Sean-a Kingston. Is that still Scott's wallpaper? Poor no-tech Scott. We decided to change my friend's phone to Polish like they do to Scott.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says that on my Freeview box too. Who's the lazy web monkey incapable of writing the right title?

Sean-a Kingston. Is that still Scott's wallpaper? Poor no-tech Scott. We decided to change my friend's phone to Polish like they do to Scott.

Oh, changing languages on other people's phones. Some of my friends changed another friends language to Turkish.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Oh yes. Passion Pit. Aaaaaaamazing band!

I need to ask Posh Radio 4 Lady what we can call her as geeks. P, Posh, PR4L or the full title.

Also - that noise is bloody annoying! I keep thinking my computer is off. Oldest trick in the book.

I think that's his wallpaper. As evident from the taskbar. *Geeky*

There wouldn't be a taskbar if his screensaver was on.

Countryside alliance are immence! I heard the on Rob Da Banks show the other night. Their version of American boy is ace.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Ergh. Don't like this song because of the line "Tattoo your name across my heart". The concept of injecting ink into the most vital organ of your body via a needle makes me sick.

Aled's mobile disco? Bit camper than Simmien mobile disco?

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru