Unofficial Mills

17th August to 21st August 2009

Jono

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about Twitter, can anyone explain the #-sign? I don't get it. I understand the "@", but the other one?

It's just supposed to be like a popular topic so it appears more in searches. So you'd do it for stuff like #ashes or #lottery or something. So if you don't mention the ashes in your tweet you'd put it at the end.

I actually thought it was Sugababes. Had to look at R1 Online to see who it was.

It sounds like a health and safety nightmare that ghost train. A lost flip flop and getting stuck in a curtain. How do they get the all clear from inspectors?

Haha, they didn't get to see him? I assume they meant other than on stage! We got to see Chris Cox before hand but that's about it.

Hmm... So he keeps shouting out Beccy's? I was listening and he was playing a song called "I am a jerk" and was shouting out jerks and wanted to hear "if you're a jerk". Is that what his show consists of? Text ins based around song titles?