Unofficial Mills

Vernon In Brekkie This Week!!

Viv

It's better than CM.net, and covered much R1 news and discussion. Plus, it was a new place for me to initially piss everyone off and then slowly win everyone over. I love doing it :)

I know this is totally off topic, but I'm a massive Chris Moyles fan, yet much prefer posting on here. The standard of discussion about Radio 1 is much better here, and the people on CM.Net are over picky, stroll off topic too easily and are generally not very nice to talk to.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

I know this is totally off topic, but I'm a massive Chris Moyles fan, yet much prefer posting on here. The standard of discussion about Radio 1 is much better here, and the people on CM.Net are over picky, stroll off topic too easily and are generally not very nice to talk to.

Again, true. They essentially post something, and everyone else either berates it, goes off topic, or does the thing that annoys me most - nitpicks over spelling and grammar. If a post is completely incomprehensible then fair enough, but usually it's just being a prick for the sake of being a prick. Someone did it once to me on Aled.info and I just thought that if the only thing she could take - from a post - with good points and otherwise flawless in presentation - was one small error, then we really need to rethink why we're on internet discussion forums and what they're all about, because it's a dumbshit move, is being arsey for sake's sake, and essentially proves that they have no argument and should just shut the f*ck up and leave the conversation.

Pet peeve.

• 1 year later...