myspace.com

Ad

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest staghead

I've got pictures with all of the band. I've met them a few times. That one was taken after a gig in Liverpool.

I did have an interview with them planned, but they started to get HUGE at that time and their tour manager made them pull out of it.

I've got pictures with all of the band. I've met them a few times. That one was taken after a gig in Liverpool.

I did have an interview with them planned, but they started to get HUGE at that time and their tour manager made them pull out of it.

That's so cool! Who else have you met then, band wise?

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

Guest staghead

Looaaaaaaads of bands.

I do compere work introducing bands onstage and hosting club nights, when I can get the work. And I sometimes do DJ sets, which is just getting paid for playing a CD :D

I meet loads of small bands really. All the bands that are up and comers for 2006, I've probably met last year :)

Looaaaaaaads of bands.

I do compere work introducing bands onstage and hosting club nights, when I can get the work. And I sometimes do DJ sets, which is just getting paid for playing a CD :D

I meet loads of small bands really. All the bands that are up and comers for 2006, I've probably met last year :)

Ok, so from what I can make out you're met a lot indie-ish bands? Only wondering because if you'd have met Lostprophets FFAF [continues to list bands that I love] then I would incredibly impressed and would actually love you :D

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

My myspace does suggest I have a tendancy towards indie bands yeah. I like other music too though. I have quite a varied taste ;)

I haven't met Lostprophets!

Define varied taste, like what else? I was asked the other day why I liked most of the bands on my ipod because they all sound the same apparently :-?

Oooh unlucky! Closest I've got is slightly talking to Taking Back Sunday last Friday, I was so hyper because of it and still am :D

Guest staghead
Define varied taste, like what else? I was asked the other day why I liked most of the bands on my ipod because they all sound the same apparently :-?

Oooh unlucky! Closest I've got is slightly talking to Taking Back Sunday last Friday, I was so hyper because of it and still am :D

Umm, I like some pop, alternative, r'nb, rap, rock, loadza stuff really. I don't stick to one genre, I just listen to anything I like.

:cool: