Unofficial Mills

3rd August to 7th August 2009

Jono

I'm going to use one of those red video covers off of the 90s that are made to look like book covers.

And aw, I love this Jack Penate record. I'm off to bed now. Will be back when I'm listening again!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ima going to stop off at the shop and look at the top tips for today too if my mate hasn't bought it today.

You're rubbish Jono! Call yourself a stalker lol.

Goddamn BSOD again.

I think next week is radio 1 holiday week. With Vernon in for Chris, Sara in for Jo and Annie Mac in for Zane.

Plus the week after Greg's off.

Can't wait to hear Beccy's forte, should be funny.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

'Can you actually drive, well you shouldn't be allowed' :heh: Good one Jenson!

Don't you hate it when someone's house alarm is going off and they don't turn it off? If I was asleep it would be annoying but since Ima awake it's even more annoying! *turns radio up*

Have I suddenly gone to Blackpool? That's where I heard this music last lol.

YEY It's onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is rubbish when I think the next day off for me is Thursday. But Thursday is going to be a long and brilliant day! Driving all the way to Edinburgh and then seeing Fraser & Scott's shows! Seeing Chris Cox's on Friday :woo:

Haha TOWDS giggling in the background! I would never have a horrid pink phone yuk!

Yeppy it was eggsallent! :D

I loved Urban Bluff too. Was one of the great new features that was never on again.

Where did they find Just Jack? He's quite good.

2 IOBF's? What a great treat for us :D

Greg killed R1 with his hair straighteners? You sure it wasn't you Scott? :P

I guess one couldn't expect it to be the best stint on breakfast what with it being just one week and the musical next week, but I felt after Just For The Pun Of It there was something lacking. You had to rely on good banter to keep you listening.

I would have had Dear Scott at 7.20, Just For The Pun Of It at 7.50, Oh What's Occurring (it was missed!) at 8.15 and What's Beccy's Forté at 8.45.

I think for the summer holidays the show reached it's climax long before the half way point.

I guess they figured OWO without Chappers for 2 weeks would get stale so scrapped it. Bet next week it won't be on either since I doubt TOWDS will have time to do it. Think this is a conspiracy to scrap OWO? (UM conspiracy theory #458515740)

I quite enjoyed the show this week, the morning went really fast and I actually stayed awake through every show unlike some people :P

They should have had some Classifieds/Missed Connections on as well since they didn't have OWO to pad the music out a bit more.

We'll they were going to stop doing OWO ages ago when the all new Scott Mills show started... whether that was just a ploy or really we'll never know (another UM conspiracy?)

I ruddy loved Just Jacks song readaptations, really tempted to edit them into the whole song, but I know I'd end up playing the wrong one on the radio one day.

I wonder what time Scott was there, I walked through the red carpet bit after being shown around global and headed back to Radio 1. All the barriers were up and people were waiting behind them already, and this was only 4.30pm.

Looks pretty early on here -

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNxkyqpn3N8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNxkyqpn3N8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>