Unofficial Mills

Scott and Vernon on breakfast in August

James R

I'm a bit confused . Please could u tell me who is doing Breakfast this week and next week and who is doing the 4pm - 7pm show this week and next week.

Scott is on Breakfast this week, Greg is covering.

Vernon is on Breakfast next week and Scott will be on his own show.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

You'd presume it will be Dom and Carrie when Vernon is on, if not I'd presume Tulip will carry on doing the breakfast show and Chris Smith will do Scott's show?

According to Tulip on the oddbox it will be her doing the news for Vern. Probably be the new recruit Sam Naz doing Scotts.

james_ryder.png

I thought Georgina was going to be making more appearances after doing the Entertainment News for Grimmy who was in for Jo. I guess it's the holiday season they're going to want some relief staff. I think it's good that she was there all week. I'd rather have one presenter than a different person every day.

Yes, I wonder where this Sam Naz has popped up from? I didn't think she was as good as Chris last week.

She got off to a sahkey start but by Friday she seemed to have found her feet. Wther or not bein teased by Greg threw her remains to be seen

james_ryder.png

I don't know how Chris does it, but when he talks about any old mundane stuff, it's still entertaining- I listened to Vernon this morning and it sounded a bit flat. I wanted to give him a chance, but it was kinda boring.

Maybe it's because you've stuck two people in the room that don't know each other and aren't usually paid to present like that (Andy May and Tulip). But I agree the spark is missing which is perhaps why I prefer Scott's style to Vernon's because he doesn't try to replicate it. I notice Comedy Dave tried to tell the story about Jane buying him a box for medication about four or five times. I know Chris talks over Dave but as much as I love Vernon I was shouting at my radio "let him talk!"