6th July to 10th July 2009

Jono

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, Greg was on about holidays last week and how plans always seem to stuff up when filling in for Scott.

I think I have the worse luck at the moment, it's quite funny really.

I get dumped and have to find someone else to go to a festival with. So I take the girl I quite fancy who is single and she agrees to come along. Quite a romantic festival I think so I help pay for the ticket. And then today - a week before - she asks what to wear as her BOYFRIEND says it probably isn't the sort of thing for jeans. Where did the boyfriend come from!? So now I'm going with someone I quite fancy and helping to pay and she now has a boyfriend. Now what :| This is going to be the least romantic festival ever now.

I have lost all confidence in girls now!

He looks a lot like the puppet in the bottom left.

Try to be early for Zane tonight. Don't want Zane slagging Scott off on Twitter again ;)

Scott was late for Take That? He's as bad as Jo Whiley who was last for the Harry Potter premiere. She went in and they all started shouting "Jo! Jo! Jo!" - she was confused. Turns out she was so late, all celebs should have been inside as this was when JK Rowling arrived :D

I'm sure someone told me that if you apply too much sun cream frequently it wrecks your Vitamin D in take and you don't produce enough :| Glad Beccy cleared up she was washing the dishes - not smashing them. Haha.

Oh so you don't put the poo tissues in the bin? Ohh I get it now. Just the normal tissues. I'm finding it makes sense now.

It was blatantly obvious that Kelly Osbourne hadn't watched any Big Brother when she appeared on BBLB. She was talking about the evictee but then was asked about another contestant and there was a blank look on her face. She said "who are you talking about?" haha, oops.