29th June to 3rd July 2009

Jono

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He reminds me of the singer on Britain's Got Talent who I instantly disliked.

What is his actual name? I thought it was Peter Burns. Now it's Peter Grant? Peter Grant is off of football once upon a time.

My neighbours were noisily enjoying a barbeque in the back garden last night, trouble is my dog barks all the time - I think the proximity of strangers combined with the smell of meat she can't have drives her a little crazy - so I guess she has fomo to some extent too. :)

UM is a nice place

I can't believe I was flicking through the telly channels earlier and they were playing highlights of Andy Murray to Harry Potter music. They're scraping the barrel it seems.

Also I think Scott might like Personal Affairs on BBC Three. It's Episode 3 this week but I reckon the other two are still on the iPlayer at the moment. It reminds me a tad of Desperate Housewives in the sense that it's a bit of a girly drama thing but it's set in an office. I quite like it. New episode was on last night but I'm sure it's repeated. Seems to be a lot of people's guilty pleasure.

Sixteen hours to go and Scott is currently winning 'The Best Radio 1 DJ on Twitter' claim to fame :Dhttp://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/uk/best-radio1-dj

Think that's besides the point. Although it is ironic a fake is winning.

My mum had a collection of pig plates from those magazines. Every pig in the world on a variety of pigs. She sold them years later...

Did Scott get an e-mail about a missed connection at Glasto? I told the guy to try Gumtree and then e-mail Scott.

I assume it's not this Glasto Missed Connection I found :D -

Hello there (innit), i was talking to two australian girls on saturday watching Regina Spektor, you poured vodka and fanta over my coat... and i want revenge. I saw you holding you birthday (very well made i might add) headband up during fleet foxes, but then you were gone. Sad times.

http://www.gumtree.com/london/89/41179889.html

This pitbull track is growing on me

It isn't here. Reminds me of El Chombo.

My cat used to spend most of his time in the neighbour's house because they brought it food. Now they're dead it pester us.

I'm off chaps, cya around

Au Revoir.

Ooh-er it seems that Oliver from the search is following me on Twitter. Perhaps I'm being a judge.

Ooh can I be a judge? Methinks it should be me, Zane Lowe and Jo Whiley. I mean Jo Whiley will judge anything low budget it seems.

Bit late with this comment, been at the vets getting the kittens checked out and start vaccinations etc. All good and healthy.

The reason to change the ssid on your wireless router is to avoid anyone 'war driving' nearby from simply seeing what type of router you're running, and then trying all the known vulnerabilities for that make/model to find a way onto your network... And the reason you shouldn't identify it with your name or home address is in case it's compromised and the hackers capture any personal information. They can more easily open bank accounts etc if they have personal info, a home address and a way into your network....

Enjoyed what I've heard of the show - just heard Jono's OWO Glastonbury counter before we left, nice one Jono. Did they credit you this time?

Goodness, but it's hot here!