Unofficial Mills

Moyles Quiz Night Recommissioned

Jono

Katie Price snaps at Chris Moyles

(UKPA) – 21 hours ago

Katie Price got into a huff with Chris Moyles after one suggestive comment too many.

The glamour model, also known as Jordan, took part in the second series of Chris Moyles' Quiz Show, which is due to be broadcast in February.

During filming at The London Studios, the larger-than-life comedian, who is known for his abrasive humour, based many of his jokes around fancying Katie, but she eventually told him to "shut up".

He said: "Let's have sex, Katie," for example, and then told her "I'm looking at your t**s" when she accused him of trying to copy one of her answers.

Towards the end of filming he then asked her to rate him out of 10, to which she gave the frosty reply: "Nothing, shut up."

When he persisted, she snapped: "I'm hungry and I'm cold and I want to get out of here... I've got an early start."

However, the two made up before she left the studio to meet up with boyfriend Alex Reid - with Katie giving him a big smacker on the cheek when she said goodbye.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5ir8ZulL7ByBmj-L_aU4GaDXu_oCQ

james_ryder.png

• 3 months later...

CHRISDJMOYLES

'Quiz 'Night' returns next Friday night at 10 on Ch4. Make sure you go out tomorrow night as next week your staying in watching it please..! about 2 hours ago from Tweetie

Chris Moyles' Quiz Night

key_new_cream.gif

<!-- END titleInfo --> Friday 26 February

10:00pm - 10:55pm

Channel 4

A weekly topical entertainment show where Chris Moyles and three guests compete in a quiz about the week's events. Joining Chris on the show are David Walliams, Peter Andre and Christine Bleakley.

james_ryder.png

because it's against the rules to do so... :P

but i think the format would have been better if it was a tv version of rob dj's pub quiz. i think the box thing is gimmicky and chris trying to get a reaction everytime by relying on pressing a "button" was cheap. it would be better if chris was the quiz master...

etheridge_tom.png

HE'S just got engaged to a laydee, but David Walliams' gay-o-meter is back in full swing when he ogles a beefy male model in a new episode of Chris Moyles' Quiz Night.

Little Britain star David, 38 - who popped the question to model Lara Stone, 26, last month - cranes his neck to check out the hunk.

SNF1902TVTT-180_989766a.jpgHe's behind you ... David Walliams and Peter AndreGetty

The One Show host Christine Bleakley, 31, also looks keen to get a close look when the stars are asked to identify the quadriceps femoris muscle.

But the model isn't the only man to take David's fancy.

The comic declares Aussie singer Peter Andre, 36, is "looking hot" and positions himself suggestively behind him as they sing and dance to Bon Jovi's Livin' On A Prayer.

Chris Moyles' Quiz Night returns to Channel 4 next Friday at 10pm.

james_ryder.png

• 6 months later...

As noted in the 8th September Chris Moyles blog the quiz night will be returning in October:

The Chris Moyles Show

On the blog: Team movements this fine Wednesday

Chris - is reluctantly off to the gym with his trainer as he's feeling under the weather, then he has a meeting about Chris Moyles Quiz night which is back in October

james_ryder.png