Jono

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Fringe Office sent me this e-mail: "Hi Vivienne

Tickets will go on sale on Monday by phone and online.

0131 226 0000

www.edfringe.com

Thanks

Edinburgh Festival Fringe"....

However the Pleasance sent an e-mail saying the date of sales had not yet been decided, and to keep listening to Scott's show!! Mystery!!! Would it perhaps be possible to book either way, me wonders?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

However the Pleasance sent an e-mail saying the date of sales had not yet been decided, and to keep listening to Scott's show!! Mystery!!! Would it perhaps be possible to book either way, me wonders?

Yes I imagine the Pleasance are keeping Scott's show happy. The fringe aren't too fussed about keeping things quiet.

Looks like I better deposit monies into ma bank account!

Hmmm... that's a good point. The one I got from the Pleasance was quite abrupt, I thought. Mind you, that's probably because they may well have been inundated with e-mails. The e-mail came from the Pleasance in Islington, London!!

You would think though that the main Booking Office line for the Fringe Office would cover everything?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Hmmm.

Any ideas how much tickets are going to be? And are we having an Official Unofficial Mills Musical Night?

I can't see many of us getting tickets to be honest. 300 seats a night and I'm sure they'll hold some back so it's worse than Big Weekend tickets. Mind you only 2,000 are following the musical on Twitter. It'd be nice that if they're the only people keen to go ;)

As it is BBC etc etc can they actually charge for the tickets?

Yes. They've already said there will be the price to cover the venue. The BBC probably aren't funding it but I think that must be a difficult area to go down seeing as it could be seen as advertising. But BBC Switch Live, Foo Fighters, etc were charged for.

I can't see many of us getting tickets to be honest. 300 seats a night and I'm sure they'll hold some back so it's worse than Big Weekend tickets. Mind you only 2,000 are following the musical on Twitter. It'd be nice that if they're the only people keen to go ;)

SMTM is literally the only reason that I'm planning to go to the Festival this year.

We'll just ring up Beccy and blag our way in as Press...

It's also weekday evenings, which might limit the amount of people that can go- accommodation is crazy expensive in Edinburgh during the festival too!

I can tell that I'll end up camping on the street. ;)