• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

Scott Mills - The Musical

Today on the show a listener called in suggesting a 'Scott Mills - The Musical' after one joker leaked a flyer for 'Rick Rolling - The Musical' starring Scott Mills.

Now the team are joking about the idea of this musical taking place and are asking listeners for suggestions. May I throw in the suggestion of a special guest appearance from Wing - she'd love that - and maybe his Polish cleaner?

Well they could put it on at the Big Weekend - instant crowd. Down side is there's only a week to get it ready.

Ooh I'd like to see the boy get knocked down in Bristol. The boy would then get up and do a song.

A bit of a parody? You ran me right down, baby right down

Ah that's where Flo Rida would come into it.

Is this like the musical where Scott does a few and then there's a stand-in after a few weeks?

Hmm. Now how would they get around the problem of The One That Doesn't Speak? Would he be allowed to sing? Susan Boyle might be up for doing Beccy's part.

TOWDS could be played by the actor who plays Danny on Shameless? As he plays a silent person on there. Although he is a teenager. Just throwing it out there!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Should just have Silent Bob for TOWDS, he can then just stand and look unimpressed everytime it's his turn to sing

How rude Jono saying that Boyles woman for poor Beccy! Should be Vicki Pollard ;)

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson