Unofficial Mills

27th April to 1st May 2009

Jono

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Scott had a more successful night than Westwood in Swansea.

Up in Oceana Swansea. Its 11.10pm & only 12 people in a club that holds 3000. Have I fell off?
We've now got 28 - only 2972 to go to fill it. But look at the bright side of things you let off a shotgun in here & nobody would get hurt.
Shit - gotta stop twittering. Just played the same record twice without realising. Must get my focus on.
Oh shit - just said Swinden make some noise. I'm in Swansea

I was reading FHM last night at work (you know how it is on quiet nights) and apparently P Diddy tweeted while having sex. Reminds me of the chat Chappers and Scott had when I was work experience when they asked if it's acceptable to answer the phone while having how's your father. FHM reckon it's ok if you're receiving but not giving... Hmmm?!

Was then going to get suspicious as they were on about Aled going on a date the other day. Think this was Tuesday. Chris was like "Is it Scott Mills? Is it Greg James? Is it Chappers?" Could have been Beccy ;)

Judge Jules has just left Queen's Day in Holland according to Twitter. I suspect he was listening to a mega tune and didn't see the big coach of royals near by!

Are The View still going? Have they had new material recently?

A lot actually.