Unofficial Mills

27th April to 1st May 2009

Jono

Come to this thread each afternoon from 4pm for live discussion during the show or leave a comment afterwards to let us know your views. Posts may be moderated in order to keep things moving smoothly. Please refrain from text speak.

Aw, really feel for the guy on Jo's show who picked Envelope #1 and got a Ladyhawke CD. In my mind I had Number 1 in my head too and I'd entered so glad I didn't get picked to be honest. Woke up for Greg's show to try and enter too. Think it's been two lots of Sunday tickets given away too.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my advice to you juno would be to keep searching forums for cheap tickets. it was a bit rude not allowing you to take a friend but at least you have been recognised this year :D

Yeah I'm risking a ticket from eBay for the Saturday. I just have the image of me being royally depressed if I go by myself plus my friend Hannah said she'd go halves on accommodation if she got to go.

Didn't wake up in time for Moyles' show (is he still on Radio 1?)

Yeah most likely would cost a bit by yourself with accomodation. Is there actually anywhere left unbooked to stay?

I booked it on the day they announced Swindon so it's not so bad. I learnt to do this after Preston where I ended up with a pair of tickets and couldn't afford to travel up or stay anywhere. It would still work out cheaper, obviously, going halves. I really can't afford to go but I'll be too depressed not going :D

There's something a bit more exciting about this year's competitions. Far better than those awful stories and memory games from last year. They took so much time up and was pretty pointless.

Can't help thinking Edith made the whole thing sound some what confusing. She sounded like she was opening them before she said she was opening them and didn't really seem to explain very well what she'd pulled out of the envelope.

So we've had:

Greg - Sunday tickets

Moyles - Sunday tickets

Jo - A Ladyhawke album

Edith - Sunday tickets

Think they have a few Sunday tickets to give away then? I bet quite a few people applied for Saturday before they knew Prodigy were playing on Sunday.

Think Scott will be another album or Sunday tickets?

Edith just said it could be any combination in the envelopes. So perhaps I wasn't going crazy and she did repeat herself twice as she didn't mention an album in any of the envelopes. (She seems to be backtracking a bit too).

I'm surprised by the fact there's so many for Sunday being given out.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=70173158636

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=75439697422

On my Facebook events you have double the amount going for Sunday than Saturday. Also I want a Sunday ticket! Hehe. I assume tomorrow they'll try to get rid of the Saturday tickets.

I actually think Saturday has a strong line up. And if everyone's going to the bloody Prodigy it will be murder getting in that tent!

I need to book train tickets in the next day I think or I won't get cheap ones. I've fallen into the trap of leaving it too late before.

Afternoon Geeks. I went to Belgium yesterday.:D I'm not having a good day, I had it in my head that Scott was doing the breakfast show today duh I got up early and everything.:oops:

Did you see Scott? I guess you hang out in classier joints.

I wonder if he met another holiday friend in the bush

One day you'll be that special guy I'm sure.

I remember the Cheshire Choir Company singing this. That was a choon!

Urgh, it's not been too exciting updating Scott's Twitter over the holidays. How am I supposed to know what he was up to? ;)