Unofficial Mills

Arctic Monkeys

Jono

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO HOO! got my album!

so do you rekon they will beat oasis's record of the most debut albums sold??

dynamoo you better have your copy too!

Oasis suck IMO

I don't I'm not completly hugn up with Arctic Monkeys, I like them but not obsessed enough to buy their album, will download some more of their music though :D

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

Guest staghead
Hard-Fi have finally got to Number 1 in the album chart after much efforts recently, now it looks like they won't be staying their longer than a few days

Good riddens I say. Hard-Fi grate at me :-)

On a totally unrealated note. Linkin Park are coming back out with a new album this year. I can't wait :D

Unlike last time, they have had more time to prepare between albums. However i still dont think it will top Hybrid Theory though, that was a masterpeice...

on the grid.

Guest staghead
On a totally unrealated note. Linkin Park are coming back out with a new album this year. I can't wait :D

Unlike last time, they have had more time to prepare between albums. However i still dont think it will top Hybrid Theory though, that was a masterpeice...

Looking forward to it. The singers solo career wasn't that eventful. :-?

I'm just listening to hybrid theory now. Like you said, such a superb alblum. Love it.

Barney will be glad to hear that :D I was into Linkin Park a while back, oh how things have changed...

Arctic Monkeys were everywhere today, being played in the common room and talk about briefly in german.

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

nothing wrong with a bit of linkin park now and again, is there? i wuite some of there songs, especially Numb, and also Numb/Encore, with Jay Z. brilliant, IMO

I haven't listened to them for years, but I don't really like them anymore. Was listening to Arctic Monkeys like 5 minutes ago though, I absolutly love "Fake Tales of San Fransisco," have been singing along to the 2 lines I know all day :D