Unofficial Mills

Britain's Got Talent 2009

Chippy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha oh how I loved it - my favourites were the guy whose idol was Gene Kelly and he danced to a Michael Jackson track, Gwyneth the witch, the dancing Greek father and son, Flawless and then Fabia.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

That old looking woman was lovely. I felt sorry for her. She will no doubt do well from this. Biggest laugh for me was the father and son dancing. I didn't catch all of it last night but I will no doubt hear more about this on Radio 1 on Tuesday!

My little brother cried when the woman at the end did a strip :(

I have to admit I was slightly disturbed at that - something to do with the fact she was the spitting image of my film tutor.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I know sombeody who is going to be on there, a caberet singer, won lots of award all over the country!

Ok... for me saying this i got the following email

Hi Danielle,

I hope you don’t mind me contacting you like this! I came across a post on unofficialmills.co.uk that led me to you! You mentioned that you know a cabaret singer who is going to be on Britains Got Talent and I’m hoping you might be able to put me in touch with him/her?!

I work for a TV production company called Zigzag Productions and at the moment we are making a documentary for Channel 5 called Simon Cowell – Where Did It All Go Right?’ The documentary will take a look at Simons life, covering his earliest days growing up in Elstree, his progression from a postboy at EMI to the man that has changed the face of TV and conquered America! It will be a light hearted biography including interviews with friends, and acts he has worked with along the way.

Obviously, among Simons many achievements, we will be covering the success of Britains Got Talent. As it is currently on our screens we are hoping to find a contestant, whose audition has not yet been shown, that we could talk to about the experience! I am hoping you might be able to put us in touch with the cabaret performer you mentioned.

There is no commitment to filming or anything like that at this stage, we are just in research stages, but it would be an enormous help and greatly appreciated if you could send this email to your friend or let me know how I could contact him/her.

Please email me if you have any questions. I can also be contacted on the number below

Let me know what you think. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest regards

Emma Sheridan

I dont really know what to do... hahaha

Kitty <3