Unofficial Mills

Funniest Drunken Moments!!!

Viv

Have you ever had any really funny moments whilst drunk, or watched other people make clowns of themselves?

Last night, around midnight, there was a group of young lads out in the street. They were singing "Castles In The Sky", which was spectacularly off tune.

Then, they started discussing random stuff and shouting! All of a sudden, one of them went back into "Castles In The Sky" and the rest (even though they were sozzled) followed on straight away. They were like a cat's choir, but somehow it was really, really funny. :D:D

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

See, that kind of drunken singing is funny occasionally, but gets annoying quite fast. For 2 years, while in Halls and living in the middle of Lenton (very popular student area, complete dump) I was woken up at all hours by people coming back drunk singing and shouting.

As for my personal drunken moments, one of the funniest experiences of my life involved myself, 2 friends, a packet of cigarettes, no lighter and some industrial sized wheelie bins. In the process of acquiring the cigarettes and getting them lit, my friends and I got left behind by the rest of our group. We were part way through a Campus 14, which involves a drink in every bar on campus within the space of 3 hours. Oh, and the theme was "burlesque", so our outfits were... interesting.

Female friend climbs inside an industrial sized wheelie bin and male friend (I won't even begin to describe what he was wearing, but it involved fishnets) was pushing her around campus in the bin while he had 2 lit cigarettes in his mouth. I have video footage and some photos.

Then we ended up on a random lawn and we decided it would be fun to climb trees. So the guy gave me a lift up and I was hanging in this tree, there's a photo on Facebook of me in a short skirt and fishnets, clinging onto a tree. Then my friends lost interest and I decided I couldn't get down and started yelling but the girl was rolling around on the grass for some reason. I was convinced I was miles up and would hurt myself if I jumped but then I looked down and realised it really wasn't that far and managed to get out of the tree. There were many other events that night, including 2 of my friends setting off the fire alarm in a Hall and running away, and what happened once we got into town. Craziness.

Then there was the night back in January when we came out of a club and my friend tried to wander off and I tried to stop him. He challenged me to rugby tackle him, I did and we both fell over (I'm impressed by this as he weighs nearly twice what I do) and I had a moment of clarity "what the hell am I doing?!" lying in the middle of the road in the centre of Nottingham with my friend because neither of us could be bothered to get up. It was embarrassing but at the same time really funny.

Oh and the night a couple of weeks ago when my male, slightly homophobic housemate pulled another straight male friend. I have photographic evidence.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm still having flashbacks from last night so ill let u all know.. ended up walkin outside my mates flat with no shoes on... but thats not exactly funny lol. but rite now im sayin... not drinkin ever again. always seem to make a tit out of myself with a few drinks in me lol

but rite now im sayin... not drinkin ever again. always seem to make a tit out of myself with a few drinks in me lol

Thats what they all say... And they do :P

Funniest thing I can remember was last weekend when my friend was so drunk he couldn't sit up right and kept landing in peoples crotches lol I guess you had to be there to find it funny, but it was hilarious.

Oh and mine and the same friends' desire to drink "green stuff". that was funny.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

i dunno if its just me but wen uve had a drink or 10 u get really touchy feely, im still gettin flashbacks from friday night and omg lol gd job i was around gd mates lol.

and yeh nik ive sed i wudnt drink again millions of times so i wont stick to it lol

i dunno if its just me but wen uve had a drink or 10 u get really touchy feely, im still gettin flashbacks from friday night and omg lol gd job i was around gd mates lol.

and yeh nik ive sed i wudnt drink again millions of times so i wont stick to it lol

From the state of your typing, looks like you might have had a few already.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Last saturday my brother and his friend got completly wasted in my room. Events such as my brother falling down the stairs, my brother being sick and my brothers friend eating a bar of soap. The sweetest thing is that I got it ll recorded. Whenever I walked into the room with the camera my brother's friend would shout "RADIO ONE!! LOOK AT MEEEE IM SCOTT MILLS!" My put a bit of that on my youtube channel :)

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Guest inxces4308

I dont tend to drink. I can easily drink and don't have anything against it but just don't enjoy it. I know how to have a really good time without drink. I think people that can't have fun without drink are normally pretty lame.

I tend to see my friends making tits out of themselves which is quite amusing. Falling down the whole load of stairs, jumping off bouncy castles the wrong way and ending out the back and something with a pond which I cant fully remember.....must have been drunk - not!

Guest CancerForTheCure

Very attractive Lucinda ;) I have a lot of drunken stories but most of them are "personal jokes" so I might get back to you when I can think of something that's actually funny, not just in my head :P

Have you ever had any really funny moments whilst drunk, or watched other people make clowns of themselves?

Last night, around midnight, there was a group of young lads out in the street. They were singing "Castles In The Sky", which was spectacularly off tune.

Then, they started discussing random stuff and shouting! All of a sudden, one of them went back into "Castles In The Sky" and the rest (even though they were sozzled) followed on straight away. They were like a cat's choir, but somehow it was really, really funny. :D:D

omfg viv!!!1

you know. i actually heard someone say 'fuck' while they were drunk!! :*:*:!:

one time, i caught somebody having sex under some fire exit stairs. so instead of leaving them in peace i ran on top of the stairs, and started stamping loudly (with other rebel bastards) on the steel structure. with loads of people looking on, and they found out the details in the process. they had to emerge infront of all those people afterwards, the look on their faces was amazing.

on the grid.

In was walking down the strip in Virginia Beach last night and there was this huge brawl on the other side of the road. I assume they were drunk. But that wasnt funny. It was scary. *shakes in shoes*

Do they still have those signs at Virginia Beach that look like they are saying "No Swearing" & are they serious? I have a photo somewhere - will look it out when I get home :)

glitzy.jpg