Unofficial Mills

Is Greg moving to weekends?

Jono

He's got a lot of Saturday mornings lined up and he's sounding very good filling in for Vernon. It's the usual spot after early breakfast and a reshuffle will have to come when Colin leaves. Will we see Greg presenting 10am - 1pm soon?

well if Grimmy is replacing Colin shouldn't Greg take Grimmys weekend slot? (not switch)
Yeah, it would cause a lot less shuffling around to the timeslot. I think it might be because Vernon isn't there most of the time anymore and so its waste of a show, and so Greg could easily step into it

Doesn't solve the problem of Sara Cox. She clearly isn't staying there.

I don't think Nihal's going to be moved...his Producer tittered that he had good Rajar figures. Also, Weekend breakfast would be a step back for everyone having a daytime show, and I think that is unlikely to happen. So Greg on Weekend breakfast could well happen. Finding a new talented DJ for the Early breakfast show should be possible - and another step to promote a younger DJ.

Thing is...is who is more likely to be sent away - Vernon or Coxy?

unique...

Greg has said though that he wants to carry on Early Breakfast and not go to weekends though. I don't think he will be moved for a while yet.

Yes and Scott has said he doesn't want breakfast. But if it was offered it would be unlikely they would say no.

Also, Weekend breakfast would be a step back for everyone having a daytime show, and I think that is unlikely to happen. So Greg on Weekend breakfast could well happen.

I'd happily hear Huw Stephens on weekend breakfast. Much like Nihal who took the leap from an evening show to weekend breakfast. But now we're just adding more presenters into the equation...