Unofficial Mills

Foods That Make You Want To Vom

Viv

Had the vet up on Sat to one of the horses. The poor love was already hungover since he wasn't meant to be on call but got dragged up since there was too much for one vet to see to. He was hungover too...

He had to put a tube into Mojo's stomach and the check it went the right way they have to suck/blow into it. Made me laugh as he was retching loads since Mojo has garlic in her feed. Lets face it even first hand it can be nasty but from a horses stomach??!!! YUK!! :puke:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I don't do raw onions, raw tomatoes, salad cream, mayo or coleslaw. I don't eat meat or fish either, but cold meat especially turns my stomach.

Eh? So you eat warm meat and fish on occasion? Bit of a contradictory post. Please explain further.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I wish I could be a vegetarian but I love food too much and have a weak will when it comes to any kind of dieting. There are things I like okay, but try not to think about their origin, like eggs and milk. Meat is gross when I really think about it, but I still like it. There are only a few things I won't eat like ham, scrapple, lambchops, oysters and veal. I'll eat pretty much any fruit and most vegetables.

"The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma"- P. Star The Secret Box

Eh? So you eat warm meat and fish on occasion? Bit of a contradictory post. Please explain further.
I think what she means is that she doesn't eat meat at all, but the prospect of eating cold meats disgusts her further.

Just a guess.

IRR hit the nail on the head. I don't eat any meat or fish, but I don't have a problem with people eating burgers etc near me, and my mum regularly cooks meat and I don't have a problem with it. It's when she gets those weird slices of already cooked meat and has them in sandwiches, cold, that it turns my stomach. I can't watch people eat ham, and I don't think I could even be in the same room as someone eating spam. I feel a bit ill just thinking about it.

I can't stand hot / warm tomatoes (tinned or regular), I also can't bear beans with a cooked breakfast, it's the idea of them getting their bean juice all over everything else!!! I wouldn't mind if the were in a separate little bowl that I could dip in if I wished but not on the same plate! I'm the same with ketchup and gravy! It has to go in a separate dish that I can dip in, not be on my plate over everything!

It's not a sauce mixing thing tho cos when I get Chinese or Indian takeaway I like that all mixed up together? Hmmm......

glitzy.jpg

I can't stand hot / warm tomatoes (tinned or regular), I also can't bear beans with a cooked breakfast, it's the idea of them getting their bean juice all over everything else!!! I wouldn't mind if the were in a separate little bowl that I could dip in if I wished but not on the same plate! I'm the same with ketchup and gravy! It has to go in a separate dish that I can dip in, not be on my plate over everything!

It's not a sauce mixing thing tho cos when I get Chinese or Indian takeaway I like that all mixed up together? Hmmm......

Yuck. I don't blame you for that one. Bean juice and eggs sounds nasty. It reminded me that I can't stand the thought of ketchup on hotdogs. I can eat anything else on them but that. It's something about red on red, I think. And if anyone watcheds Lost on this thread, I gave up peanut butter for a little while after I saw Hurley eating a slab of it off of a leaf.

"The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma"- P. Star The Secret Box