Unofficial Mills

Show and Tell

georgygalxx

When I was a kid, I was given a whole alligator shell (basically all of it, just without the soft insides) by an old chap in his 80s who'd actually caught it in Africa or somewhere. It was amazing, from the top it looked like it could have been alive, was about 6 feet long, and called Alfred..

I took that to school for show and tell, and got sent home for it for scaring everyone... We were all about 6 at the time...

So it stayed hung on the wall in my room in place of a picture for years after. Pretty horrible really, but I liked it.

Think it's in my mum's attic now.

We had show and tell once, but we all had to sit in a circle and put our show and tell items in the middle. The teacher then told a person to choose their item and talk about it - that sequence then progressed around the circle until it was your turn. I never got mine though - someone liked my item better than theirs and decided they wanted it for themselves. Goodbye small pony toy!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.