Unofficial Mills

Radio 1's Easter Schedule 2009

Jono

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will the theme be for monday? Is it a day looking back at alternative music and shows, or a variation of the usual playlist?

They choose the music mixed with a few current playlist tracks if it suits.

Change to the schedule for Monday. Colin Murray is in the company of Fightstar at 9pm with David Hooper at 11pm.

Has anyone heard much of this today? Sadly i missed Zane, but I might go back and listen again. Listening to Huw now, and he is playing some good music. Daniel P Carter next - should be good,if he plays solid rock and not just old Lostprophet songs! I may have to switch off at Westwood though. Dolmio

take control

I was hoping it was Judge Jules. I do like my cheesy dance music (which the daytime takeover normally is - unlike his evening show). Huw Stephens is sounding great - just my style of music. Won't be listening to Westwood, as unlike the other shows, he goes straight into his Saturday style of show and doesn't leave a bridge for new listeners.

Guest inxces4308
I was hoping it was Judge Jules. I do like my cheesy dance music (which the daytime takeover normally is - unlike his evening show). Huw Stephens is sounding great - just my style of music. Won't be listening to Westwood, as unlike the other shows, he goes straight into his Saturday style of show and doesn't leave a bridge for new listeners.

And Westwood is an annoying fu......(add remaining letters as appropriate!)

Westwood is only ever really good when he's doing something away from his show. For example, last night on Moyles was funny and the other bits he's done for Radio 1 (like, remember the Chart Show with Scott?) we're particularly funny! Just never liked him in his own show. Jelly Beanz

take control