Unofficial Mills

Can we accept Kelly isn't coming back?

Jono

I think it's tacky now that Radio 1 and Switch still promote The Surgery pages as Kelly Osbourne being the main host.

It has been seven months since she was last on the air.

They even removed traces of Edith and Jo when they went on maternity leave so it's bizarre that Kelly O's name remains on The Surgery pages!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's tacky now that Radio 1 and Switch still promote The Surgery pages as Kelly Osbourne being the main host.

It has been seven months since she was last on the air.

They even removed traces of Edith and Jo when they went on maternity leave so it's bizarre that Kelly O's name remains on The Surgery pages!

Maybe Andy & Ben think there is a rare chance she may come back, and don't want to admit they made a mistake with her

james_ryder.png

Wasn't Kelly Osbourne arrested for something a while back? Bit off-topic but it just suddenly occurred to me. But yeah, think it's about time they gave Aled a little bit more credit for the amazing job he does.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Guest CancerForTheCure
I think they are still hoping for a Kelly&Aled Surgery

They are the only ones... Hopefully they will update it soon 'cause Aled definitely deserves more credit.

I think there's no chance of her coming back, she's been off too long and I think the bosses have lost patience now. Aled's doing a wonderful job anyway so why get rid of him? :D

There is no question of Aled being got rid of, he's already announced that he's been offered the job as permanent co-presenter on the surgery. I also find it highly unlikely that Kelly will be back though.:D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

She annoys me. long live Aled! But.... wait.... oh no... check this, people! Posted by Aled on twitter: "she might still come back. She's been in rehab so we're waiting to hear".

OMG. OMG.

In rehab for what if shes there for drug adiction she said numerous times on the surgery that she was clean and gave people advice on how to quite if shes been lieing can we trust any of the advice she gave?!

In rehab for what if shes there for drug adiction she said numerous times on the surgery that she was clean and gave people advice on how to quite if shes been lieing can we trust any of the advice she gave?!

She's in for anger management and the like I think. Linked to being arrested I am led to believe.

Bit of a shambles in this current climate that producers want to line Kelly's pocket when there's already a perfectly decent host available. When Aled is unavailable it should be Greg or Nihal.

She's in for anger management and the like I think. Linked to being arrested I am led to believe.

Bit of a shambles in this current climate that producers want to line Kelly's pocket when there's already a perfectly decent host available. When Aled is unavailable it should be Greg or Nihal.

Or Westwood, or Chappers and Dave, or Annie Mac... There's loads of people who can do it.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Guest inxces4308

Just seen this on Aleds twitter:

she might still come back. She's been in rehab so we're waiting to hear

The fact that he used might in that meens he is very doubtful.