Unofficial Mills

Andy Parfitt on Twitter?

Jono

Oh dear, quite an amusing fake account for Andy Parfitt.

1. Bob Shennan's just tried to swap BBC7 for Asian Network. He thought Big Toe would fit Switch. Told him he should be so lucky. about 1 hour ago from web
  2. As King of Pop i'm pleased to give those young whippersnappers U2 a bit of a chance with a leg-up on Radio 1 and 2. Just doing my bit. about 3 hours ago from web

3. Wondering if it was entirely necessary to send Chris to Kilimanjaro just to test Vernon out on breakfast? about 16 hours ago from mobile web

http://twitter.com/andyparfitt

Guest inxces4308
Made me laugh that Aled said it was Andy Parfitt this morning

Yeah I thought that too! They never corrected themselves did they? I text in to say Aled was being an idiot, of sorts, but they never spoke about it again. Unless i missed it.

Yeah I thought that too! They never corrected themselves did they? I text in to say Aled was being an idiot, of sorts, but they never spoke about it again. Unless i missed it.

I guess they thought it was best they avoided the subject seeing as it's a fake.

Guest inxces4308
Exactly.

The RobDJ profile must be fake, he was so so out of order to Aled the other day

@ahj hi aled, a quick quiz question 4 u. wot 6 letter word starts with D, and sounds like jumped or bumped. x
Its cruel but i think if it was the real Rob, then Aled would take it in good humour.