Unofficial Mills

Dreams About R1 DJs

Bexy

I've just remembered! In my dream he came to my home town and was sitting in a café chilling out, I went in and he recognised me so we had a lovely little chat and everyone was really jealous because he knew me! :P

I think I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms because I haven't been able to listen recently!

Have you ever dreamt about Scott? Or any other member of the team? Or a Radio 1 DJ?

(Or am I the only real weirdo here? ...Don't answer that!) :bah:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never dreamt about Scott. Not as far as I recall. Which makes me feel a bit stable.

Although saying that the one that doesn't speak who at this point had a bald head, Chappers, Colin and Edith all appeared in Budgens' staff-room in one dream.

That was more of a nightmare. I find all this talk a bit weird.

I had one aswell the other week, it had something to do with Radio1, and the studios were in these like little rooms off corridoors, and Scott was there and he was really really nice and he was on air at the time and there were loads of people around..

Last night, I was also in Topshop and Miss Selfridge for some reason hahaha

twitter.com/emgreatorex

How is it obsessive? No one chooses what they dream about. I dreamt about a completely random stranger that I thought I knew the other week. I wasn't obsessing about them, nor had I really thought about them. People dream about friends, it doesn't mean they obsess about them.

If you take the scientific psychology route, it's just about whatever neurones in your brain are fired. It could be anything.

I listen to Radio 1 for over ten hours some days, and regularly visit Radio 1 Online, and I'm sure there are people who do the same, so it'd be strange if you didn't dream about it or the DJs.

Have you never dreamed about footballers then DC?

I don't remember what I dreamt about last night. Lately my dreams have resembled cheap horror movies, but that's just exam stress. I have had dreams in which Scott and various other DJs have appeared, but they were more walk-through parts than actual stars. Random people often appear in my dreams. It doesn't mean I'm obsessive about them.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I've dreamt about a few people from UM as well... I dreamt that Serin was actually a bird once, which I suppose would make sense given his username. I've also had Lucinda and Tone popping up in one of my dreams, but not doing anything they shouldn't as far as I can remember, haha.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I love the whole dream thing :) it really interests me. My friend bought me a dream dictionary one year for my Christmas and any time I remember my dream (which unfortunately isn't very often) I look it up to see what it meant.

A question for you all..... Do you dream in colour? Apparently it is unusual to dream in colour but none of us are consciously aware of it.

I dream in colour but I only know that because I remember having a dream and I was wearing a particular pair of cream boots and I can still remember the colour of them! Can't find them in the bley shops tho and I really want them!!!! lol!

glitzy.jpg