Radio 1 Online in BETA

the_grove

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a look at the 6music page...I have to say that I prefer the way they arrange content on the main page. Radio 1 still as some empty space on their home page - the funny thing is that that is exactly the place where most users pay attention to intuitively. The top left side is usually where the mportant things are shown...the one's the visitors should notice. This yellow image with the shape of dancing people isn't really important, is it?

Also, 6music have four little flash images below the main one...I like that. why did Radio 1 abolish that?

unique...

Guest inxces4308
I had a look at the 6music page...I have to say that I prefer the way they arrange content on the main page. Radio 1 still as some empty space on their home page - the funny thing is that that is exactly the place where most users pay attention to intuitively. The top left side is usually where the mportant things are shown...the one's the visitors should notice. This yellow image with the shape of dancing people isn't really important, is it?

Also, 6music have four little flash images below the main one...I like that. why did Radio 1 abolish that?

Totally agree - the 6music website is much more appealing to the eye and flows alot better. There also isent crazy bright colours everywhere.

Totally agree - the 6music website is much more appealing to the eye and flows alot better. There also isent crazy bright colours everywhere.

That's because it's not a youth station. Kids of today want everything in text talk, bright colours and sexy celebrities. Like Heat magazine.

That's because it's not a youth station. Kids of today want everything in text talk, bright colours and sexy celebrities. Like Heat magazine.
Well, that's not exactly my point. I don't mind a bit more colours than green and white; one can get used to this bright yellow-purple thing. What I especially dislike is the structure of the new page - that's much better on the 6music pages...

unique...