8th December to 12th December 2008

Jono

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never liked H&M workers, no offence Grace, but the ones here are all up themselves and think they have fashion taste :P

Next watches? I was getting Ellie one for Christmas :( Perhaps this means that they actually have a laser built in them. That's why they seem bland, because they're full of amazing contraptions.

Urgh the bint of a film studies lecturer won't give me an extension so I can have an emergency dentist appointment. Now I'll have to cancel it until January and have TOOTH INFECTION ALL JANUARY. I was only asking if I can hand my essay in two hours late :(

Oh my God! WHAT is this? A Christmas song by Basshunter? No, thanks, turn it off! I don't find it Christmassy at all, I find it ridiculous and I can only laugh at it. I mean... It started with a techno voice saying HO HO HO, seriously!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Another song you can't sing normally! You have to put the Blur voice in.

Haha. mentiony thing. Yeah I'd love the gorgeous Alex to come on to talk about cheese boards. How good would that be?:D

Edit: is this Basshunter doing Jingle Bells???

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.