Unofficial Mills

National Television Awards 2008

Jono

Backstage Exclusive at The National Television Awards

On: ITV2

Date: Wednesday 29th October 2008

Time: 22:00 to 23:00 (1 hour long)

Sara Cox and Scott Mills present all the action from backstage at the National Television Awards, as the nation's favourite TV personalities prepare to party in style. Sara and Scott give their inimitable take on the night's events, plus exclusive interviews with the night's winners and special guests.

Sara and Scott will be an interesting mix. It's probably one of Scott's first actual prime time presenting roles too ;)

I suppose he's going because he's expecting something for the Hollyoaks/The Bill appearances. Lifetime achievement award perhaps?

Sara and Scott will be an interesting mix. It's probably one of Scott's first actual prime time presenting roles too ;)

I suppose he's going because he's expecting something for the Hollyoaks/The Bill appearances. Lifetime achievement award perhaps?

It's not exactly prime time, it's a bit like hosting the xtra factor. I suppose it's a slight improvement on upstaged, that was on at 11 wasn't it?

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

It's not exactly prime time, it's a bit like hosting the xtra factor. I suppose it's a slight improvement on upstaged, that was on at 11 wasn't it?

And the Xtra Factor isn't prime time to you? :confused: These shows are both getting coverage on ITV1 with the whole "switch over now to see extra..." so I think it's very different to Upstaged.

Doesn't Xtra Factor get like around 1 million viewers a week? That's huge for satellite channels (saying that, X Factor's figures in general are insane this year).

I think Scott and Coxy will be great, my two favourite presenters so I'm biased, they'll obviously work together very well.

• 2 weeks later...

What on earth is that blue suit and tie about? He looks like a wacky secondary school teacher. He just needs geeky glasses. I can't decide whether it's alright or not, but I don't think the orange skins works very well with the blue.

I love the tiny group of men camping it up for The Saturdays, but the gang by the bar are far more entertaining; they couldn't actually care less.

Yeah, I assumed they'd introduce them from the same room too. Perhaps that bit was pre-recorded judging by the way it faded out.

Shame really, Scott and Sara are doing some great presenting, but it seems a poor live show and very rushed. There's certainly legs for Scott to do something like this again.

who thinks scott may have a little hung over tomorrow?

Looks like it'll be Alcoholics Anonymous from 1pm tomorrow as Fearne looked a bit too jolly tonight too ;)

Shocking there was no award for Scott's performances in The Bill or Hollyoaks :D