Unofficial Mills

Drunk Laura :)

was anyone watching Headcam at about 11:15 to 11:25 ish tonight ?

Whoever covered all the cams forgot to switch off headcam ! Laura was dancing around right in front of it, Wine in one hand, Microphone in the other and then she spilt Red Wine right onto Scott's lovely carpet =) :D

I was watching from about 10.30 until 1.15 last night and also noticed they seem to forget about headcam for a while. I was quite dissapointed when the living room cam was turned off - the night was really getting going it seemed.. :D

I had to do a double take when I first switched on and saw someone who looked like lovely Laura.. She was very 'merry'.. Then spilling the wine.. Classic.

Was ace watching them all play Rockband.. I have to get that, looks like a great laugh.

Anyone know if that guy with Scott was his BF or just a mate?

here i was thinking she cut all connections!

Nah, she only turned up to stalk Scouting For Girls ;)

Anyway... that's more like it. I much prefer the 'off the cuff' stuff than getting some lookalikes in to dust the house. That with the Moyles stuff has made it more enjoyable.

Nah, she only turned up to stalk Scouting For Girls ;)

Anyway... that's more like it. I much prefer the 'off the cuff' stuff than getting some lookalikes in to dust the house. That with the Moyles stuff has made it more enjoyable.

Yeah defo, it just all feels a lot more real and spontaneous. I think the stuff I watched last night with them getting drunk and playing Rock Band was fantastic.

The one thing with Scott's show is that you often know that alot of stuff that sounds unplanned isn't - which of course is all part of the 'magic' of the show, - so getting a feel for what Scott is really like is brilliant.

• 1 month later...