Unofficial Mills

29th September to 3rd October 2008

Jono

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus... how many times is he going to inform us he's in his flat. It's the only thing I hear at the moment. It's worse than 'Jo Whiley is up at 10' during breakfast!

I've just been through the bin looking for a receipt for a keyboard that wasn't up to scratch.

Hello all. How are we today? I'm here now after having to carry my printer all the way back to the flat - didn't realise how heavy it was. Have I missed much?

Yes!

16:56 – Scott waves at head cam

16:57 – Becky and TOWDS are upstairs in Scott’s room. Becky is flicking through wonder years folder on the end of the bed. TOWDS closes wardrobe doors.

16:59 – Scott goes into his room

17:00 – Scott and TOWDS are lying on bed grinning with Becky lying across at their feet.

17:02 – TOWDS goes downstairs

17:10 – TOWDS goes upstairs to wake Becky

17:12 TOWDS goes upstairs to fetch Becky

That's just some of the fun!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Oh no, I just remembered I have to cook today. I'd completely forgotten about that :( I'll just go and see if my mum is cooking now or if I have to think of something to make... See you in a minute. Even though I don't really want to leave in the middle of this song...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I wish she'd sold it on ebay and told us it had been Scott's - lots of us fans would have bought his old stuff and she could've given the money to charity afterwards.

I like how chooper is trying to show us the centerfold LOL

I saw the picture of Scott - it's so large you could see it on the cam. :)

How much did that signed card of Scott's make in the end? I got outbid then forgot to look again.

UM is a nice place