Unofficial Mills

Suzanne Shaw to marry JK

Jono

Former Hear'Say star Suzanne Shaw is to tie the knot with her DJ boyfriend Jason King.

The couple have been an item for three years.

Shaw, 26, used to be in a relationship with actor and singer Darren Day. He left her on Mother's Day in 2005 only weeks after she had given birth to Corey, now four, saying: "I don't do family."

The experience left Dancing on Ice champion Shaw emotionally bruised and earlier this year she said she had no intention of getting married.

The star, who was just 18 when she found fame in reality show pop group Hear'Say, said at the time: "Anyone who has been in a relationship that has been burned will always have that extra barrier up and be scarred.

"Things with Jason are going really, really well but there are no signs of wedding bells or babies just yet."

But she later said: "We couldn't be happier about our decision and can't wait to start planning our wedding and married life together."

http://www.chestereveningleader.co.uk/latest-entertainment-news/Former-Hear39Say-singer-to-marry.4438866.jp

So did I - in fact my immediate thought was "Stupid girl, as if she's not been through enough with Twitface Day, she goes and gets shacked up with the idiot with the dodgy hats off of Jamiriquai!!" Ooops!!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

• 2 weeks later...