11th August to 16th August

craigh

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure The Hoff has his own musical, he doesn't need another! Was Scott not guaranteed a part in this or something?

I bet Chopper would go to the Air Crash Investigation musical if it had Lee Mead in it. I remember he got tickets to it last year.

I like that Sam Obernik has done an interview with the Hampstead and Highgate Express newspaper. She's talking about car parks. Livin' the dream:

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/content/camden/hamhigh/whatson/story.aspx?brand=NorthLondon24&category=whatsonmisc&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=whatson&itemid=WeED12%20Aug%202008%2016%3A17%3A31%3A133

I can just about imagine a Wing musical to be honest. Scott would probably get a role as the 'good guy' for bringing her success too.

Moyles was playing a cat noise over Ida Maria this morning and I thought we'd ran over a bloody cat. Reminded me of Scott's Microsoft Windows sound playing.

Moyles was playing a cat noise over Ida Maria this morning and I thought we'd ran over a bloody cat. Reminded me of Scott's Microsoft Windows sound playing.

Yeah it sounded like the noise our cat makes just before she chucks up. I was racing about with a newspaper trying to avoid her doing it on the carpet.

Stop it Moyles!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.