21st July to 26th July 2008

Jono

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't think the 1Xtra voiceovers could get any more annoying.

You're right, that's actual Lassie in the picture. Sorry Scott, we've been found out!

Oh - I assumed it was from your baby pictures.

Is someone getting a touch of the green-eyed monster now all the attention isn't on them? :P;)

Haha I'm well jealous. Soz!

My girlfriend's brother's friend was talking to me at Latitude as we went to get some stuff on a long walk across the site. "So you do that Scott Mills website don't you? Is that the official thing? It's the unofficial one? Wow, I hear them talk more about yours than the official one!"

What do they actually sing in this song? Shit, ship or shift?

Oh it's a good feeling right now - only a few days until pay day! I'm quite excited about it... my accounts are falling into negative numbers at this minute. It's quite depressing it mostly went on festival food.

It's going to be like when you kissed by you gran isn't it. You don't want the kiss but they still do it, and then leave lip stick on your cheeks.

Anna Lee won't be doing much between 6pm and 6.30pm. All she has to do is read from Heat Magazine, so she'll be up for it i'm sure.