Unofficial Mills

Ready Steady Cook - 16th July 2008

Jono

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many weeks edit time have they had for this. BBC cut backs lol

Nah, they were looking for the least prime time slot possible. Radio 1 on BBC Three... 2am. Upstaged... 12am. National Lottery... 11pm. They've probably organised it so that it's up against some major sporting event ;)

My sister and I are going to a wedding that afternoon but luckily the timing of the show means that we can wangle it so that we can get back home to watch Scott and Chappers before we go to the reception without looking like we're ridiculously late!!! Phew!!

Why do people go around doing silly trivial things like getting married when Scott and Chappers are on the telly?!! Hmph!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

He clearly arranged it so that it was aired when he was on holiday so he could invite everyone around to watch it with him.

Or to avoid being live on the radio, at the same time as all the texts coming in will be slating him for almost electrocuting everyone in the kitchen!;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I think they'll be against each other. I dread to think what they'll be like - we all know how competitive Chappers is just with Badly Bleeped TV and Oh What's Occurin!!

Can't wait!!! Only four hours and forty minutes to go!!! (I'm not excited...!)

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

It's only King Tut's post that reminded me. Busy day. Missed the opening, but got Ainsley introducing them. Haha, I like the way he tried to grab the stuff off Ainsley when he asked him to open the tub up. Scott would fail if he had to do the meal at home, he can't open stuff! Chopper is like the granny's favourite. I bet they fancy him. I like how Chappers is playing it out live too.

Chappers just said he didn't want to look like the 'fat drag queen' on the Weakest Link. I didn't want to say anything, but I thought it was odd he went for the same shirt as he wore then. He does so much smarter on Five. Pfft!