Unofficial Mills

Oh... What's Occurring?

Jono

Although it's not much of a feature as such I quite enjoy the effort put into this quiz. From Dave Pearce on the street telling jokes to Fearne Cotton trying to complete song lyrics to Y-vette Fielding on hold.

What I'm liking is how rather than focusing on silly features this time it's developed into more of a banter show like Chris. This quiz is a favourite of mine, hopefully the quality can be maintained! :)

found it ok to listen to although not to keen on the womans voice in the jingle, it tends to grate after a while.

It's off of Gavin and Stacey. I feared originally they'd thought of the quiz around the name, but it kind of works.

• 2 months later...
Guest CancerForTheCure
This is my favourite feature these days! I loved it when Scott phoned mechanics today and said 'love you' at the end of the calls.:giggle: It's such a silly, nonsense feature.

Exactly what I was about to say :) Brilliant feature, possibly my favourite overall but I'd have to think about that one a bit more :P

'What? Love me? No one's ever said that to me before!!!' :D

I've only ever heard one feature of Chris' and that was carpark catchphrase. No where near as good as anything Scott does. I probably just caught his worst feature? Forgive my lack of Moyles knowledge.

It's one of his only features! That's the beauty of the show. To be honest it gets a bit dull when Mills is compared to Moyles on here anyway.

It's one of his only features! That's the beauty of the show. To be honest it gets a bit dull when Mills is compared to Moyles on here anyway.

It wouldn't be fair for me to compare them because my Mills listening experience wayyy out weights my Moyles experience. I read his book though, that's alright. Seems like an exuse for him to swear alot.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

• 2 months later...