Unofficial Mills

You're all wind bags!

simonsays

Understood?

yes sir, sorry sir, don't kill our family sir, we'll be good sir. are you going to tell us what time we can go to bed next? i think not.

windbags? not all of us here dislike whats going on with the scott mills show. i think he's been ok lately to be honest. and those who don't like certain features of the show are fully entitled to say so on a public forum, they have reasons why some things don't quite suit their taste. there is no senseless slagging off mills here, only constructive criticism. anyone who criticizes here without reason don't last. you might be a good example of that soon. plus i think scott and his team probably like feedback, hence why they read here a lot.

on the grid.

This is one of the nicest forums you'll find on the web. We're certainly not like CM.net where they constantly moan and slag of Chris's show. I think any critisism that comes of here is fair and constructive. Scott wouldn't know how to make his show better of evryone said it was perfect all the time. Plus everyone is entitled to thier own opinion.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Scott Mills doesn't need to visit this website to entertain this freak show. The show sounds better than ever. You all don't have a good thing to say about his show. Understood?

There is nothing wrong with differing opinions on subjects such as the Mills show, I'm sure he and his team appreciate the feedback both good and bad to iron out any areas where they think they could improve the entertainment value.

Welcome along btw Freakshow....