Unofficial Mills

18th May - 24th May 2008

Jono

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever listened to Rob Da Bank. There's a first time for everything.

His show is better when he's playing his own music. Very chilled out and experimental.

I don't think I've ever listened to Rob Da Bank. There's a first time for everything.

Me neither. Won't be able to today because I have to read something for the biology test tomorrow :(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Well, I like him. He's not quite as charismatic as Zane (pretty tall order) , but he plays good music and seems like a nice bloke.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

My recordings are going to pot at the moment. Yesterday's was so loud it sounds like a speaker which has blown at a gig and is just crackly. Last weeks was too quiet. God damnit!

I'm having a mental breakdown though, so I don't think I'll be too nice.

Heh I feel like that. I've turned my phone off, just want to get away from things today.

I want to do something exciting between now and September, I'm quite bored of sitting about all day and going into work at night.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Heh I feel like that. I've turned my phone off, just want to get away from things today.

I want to do something exciting between now and September, I'm quite bored of sitting about all day and going into work at night.

Same, I haven't spoken to anyone for the whole day. Even my parents have been avoiding me for the whole day. Sensible.

Argh I really wanna do something exciting before uni but at the moment I'm too fed up with life and revision :P

If he plays Alicia Keys then I'm going to want some of that cake too.

How are we supposed to be nice to him then? "Hello Scott, I like your hair today, please play the Yo Gabba Gabba Remix"