Unofficial Mills

18th May - 24th May 2008

Jono

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match kicked off on 21st, I'msure that's the day you should use.

Your video for the Yo Gabba Gabba remix is good Jono, I like the editing - and everyone loves the remix by Scott - not surprised it's had lots of views. :D

I showed my mum. I think she thought I actually designed the monster. I was like in a quiet voice "yeah, that was me....". She just wouldn't understand, heh.

That's what I tend to do. There should be a door at the back which gives you access to the paper.

That's worked, cheers! Now...it won't switch on. At all.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I hate being tall, I'm only just over average height for a girl, but people are still like "wooooooah you're so tall!" as if I hadn't noticed. Luckily I'm quite leggy so it's okay.

I hate being small. I can't find out how many feet and inches I am. I'm 1.63m, that's supposed to be 5,38057743 feet.

I hate being small, but I'm getting used to it.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Someone from the Digital UK group in London wrote into the newspaper today as did someone else commenting on my newspaper column. Clearly this isn't just any old Norfolk newspaper ;)

I like being average height for a female. I also like having tall people around - I live with 1 person who is 6'2 which is useful for getting things off top shelves etc. The others are all really short though so they have to stand on chairs to get anything down.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'