Unofficial Mills

4th May to 10th May 2008

Jono

I listened to some guy called Bob Brolley on BBC WM. It was just Irish music all morning. I wasn't aware Birmingham had such a wide amount of Irish people living there.

Quarter of me contributes to that population!

We have a fair bit of Irish folk here. Town gets completely shut down on St. Paddy's day.

I've almost finished the tub of ice cream. Only 2 spoons left... it's all getting a bit much, but I can't just leave it.

This is like the 16 inch pizza incident all over again...

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness Scott didn't have to answer that house price question. He's not normo enough to know that. It's like those "how much is a pint of milk" questions ;)

Who the hell came up with this competition? It's pap. Every competition I've heard so far resulted in 4 or 5 right from both and went to a tie break. It makes the main part pointless and just drags it out even further.

Once the two are chosen why would the rest of us care which one of them gets the tickets? IT ISN'T ME. So as far as I'm concerned the actual questions are of no interest whatsoever.

UM is a nice place

My claim to fame was I was lined up to be on Line 3 last year. Line 1 got it wrong and Line 2 hesitated but made a good guess. The only annoyance was you had to ring in.

I was hoping Kylie would be at the Big Weekend. She's had a lot of Radio 1 airplay this year. I don't think The Kooks deserved to headline Sunday. They seem no more popular than The Editors.

I was hoping Kylie would be at the Big Weekend. She's had a lot of Radio 1 airplay this year. I don't think The Kooks deserved to headline Sunday. They seem no more popular than The Editors.

Two female long time international mega stars would be pretty amazing, even by Radio 1 Big Weekend standards.

UM is a nice place

I went to work with my mum last Thursday and we were only her, me and one of her colleges. I turned on the Tummy Party song and my mum's college gave me a very funny look.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot