do you believe in love online?

popbitcher

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have a problem with it. It suits me in my current situation. I need friends more than I need to be in a relationship. Plus we like to keep all our mutual friends guessing.

It just causes problems with my housemates really. Once I don't live with certain people any more, it'll be fine.

I think I'll get to an age where I want to settle down into a proper relationship with someone, but that time isn't now.

I noticed the swear filter had disappeared, it's good to know that we can all talk like adults now.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm 19 now. Long gone is the days when I was about 15 running this website. It was just for my advantage that at school they'd block sites with swear words on!

Oddly enough using this forum is one of the things that has reduced how much I swear. Since I started listening to Scott Mills, I'm more likely to describe something as "rubbish" than shit.

My uni doesn't seem to block anything. My friend mistyped the address of Facebook the other day and ended up on a site which he claimed was selling lingerie... since the women in the pictures didn't seem to be wearing much in the way of lingerie, I doubt it was selling that.

I don't think FWB is my sort of thing. It has been something I've considered, but if I felt for a friend that much I'd want something more. Doesn't make me entirely innocent though.

My uni doesn't seem to block anything. My friend mistyped the address of Facebook the other day and ended up on a site which he claimed was selling lingerie... since the women in the pictures didn't seem to be wearing much in the way of lingerie, I doubt it was selling that.

Haha, Jo Whiley's 7 year old son was blocked from a penguin website for mis-spelling the word 'count'.

I don't think FWB is my sort of thing. It has been something I've considered, but if I felt for a friend that much I'd want something more. Doesn't make me entirely innocent though.

I agree. My friends are my friends. That's all it'll ever be... And if I want more... everything has to be more.

Haha, Jo Whiley's 7 year old son was blocked from a penguin website for mis-spelling the word 'count'.

Oh dear...

How do you explain to the kid why he got banned?

I don't think FWB is my sort of thing. It has been something I've considered, but if I felt for a friend that much I'd want something more.

My buddies are generally not my friends to begin with, they are people that I meet that share a common interest with me but nothing much outside that.

I'd never date one of my friends, I don't fancy any of them for a start.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Guest CancerForTheCure

Oh dear...

How do you explain to the kid why he got banned?

Haha. I don't think you need to. Kids nowadays...

I don't believe in F'sWB. Unless you're quite desperate. My friend asked our other friend to sleep with her if she doesn't lose it before her 18th. WHY would you do it.

I don't believe in F'sWB. Unless you're quite desperate. My friend asked our other friend to sleep with her if she doesn't lose it before her 18th. WHY would you do it.

Well I definitely wouldn't advise that in that case.

But if two people have a high libido then maybe I can see it being fair enough if they want to be doing things together. I'm afraid I'd want to get to know them a lot better before all that.

That's really desperate. No offence to your friend.

I got asked by a year 9 form the other day that if you're still a virgin by 15 if you're frigid.

Kids these days...

Guest CancerForTheCure
That's really desperate. No offence to your friend.

I got asked by a year 9 form the other day that if you're still a virgin by 15 if you're frigid.

Kids these days...

She was really worried she'd be the only virgin in school because apparently everybody has to lose it before their A Levels. You what :| Thank god she didn't need our friend's (who happens to be my ex) help 'cause she has a boyfriend now and she's been with him for a year.

15???? My brother is nearly 15!!!! Ewww.

She was really worried she'd be the only virgin in school because apparently everybody has to lose it before their A Levels. You what :| Thank god she didn't need our friend's (who happens to be my ex) help 'cause she has a boyfriend now and she's been with him for a year.

15??????????? My brother is nearly 15!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewww.

Yep.

I was told that losing it at 15 was really late.

So bad. I can't believe they thought that.

Guest CancerForTheCure
I don't get fuck buddies. just pleasure yourself and stop messing with people's emotions! :)

True. Why do people treat it as a physical act... It used to be just boys but now it's girls too.

My friend is more important to me than just a 'fuck buddy'. That makes it sound like I don't care. There's no real term for it. We are primarily best friends, so of course I care about him. Neither of us is really in a position to be in a relationship though, at least not till we leave uni. I like to be single.

I don't think the pressure to have sex as a teenager is right. When I was at school, it was seen as the most loserish thing possible to have not had sex by the time we were 16-17 and there was a lot of peer pressure from the age of 13 or 14. Now it really doesn't seem like such a big deal to me.

I don't think I could sleep with someone I didn't know, I mean it's a physical thing but it's also more intimate than I'd like to be with someone I didn't know or trust.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Because it IS a physical act. I only ever have buddies that want it too. There are no emotions envolved which is why it works so well.

Dealing with it on your own can fill the gap but it's not as much fun as having a partner.

:o Of course it's not a physical act, it's all about emotions. I cannot believe that people actually ENJOY one-night stands. Then again it's not something I've tried so I can't really talk.