Unofficial Mills

27th April to 3rd May 2008

Jono

I think I'd rather have Scott the chicken as my ringtone.

By the way, what do you think Jo Whiley will do this year to embarrass herself at the Big Weekend? Will she dance with Madonna? How will she top that tambourine incident...

Flirt with Usher maybe?

I play "Teletubbies say Eh Oh" in my car sometimes, my car still has a cassette player and there isn't much available on cassette. I have that left over from when my daughter was small, and I still like it. :D

Big Hugs! Tubby Custard!

UM is a nice place

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flirt with Usher maybe?

I play "Teletubbies say Eh Oh" in my car sometimes, my car still has a cassette player and there isn't much available on cassette, I have that left over from when my daughter was small, and I still like it. :D

Please tell me that's a joke! :confused: :shock: Thank goodness you're not my mum!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the guy from The Hoosiers sounds a bit like Russell Brand?

Irwin? He's from just down the road from me - we have a sort of London accent with a touch of farmer for the older people, and just straight London everyone else around here. We can get to central London in 40 minutes on the train and London just seems to be expanding to take in the whole South East anyway.

UM is a nice place