Unofficial Mills

27th April to 3rd May 2008

Jono

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not heard Paulo Nutini on the radio for a while.

My claim to fame is that I taught him for one afternoon when he was in Primary 6 and I was a teaching student. :hahaha: How sad am I, hee hee!

You taught Paolo Nutini? Wow, how old are are you, fifty six?

I heard her on the Ent News on Jo's show and thought then it sounded cringeworthy and borderline racist :|

Cringeworthy yes, but I honestly don't think it was intended to be borderline racist. I reckon she is merely under the illusion that she is good at accents - bit like the Americans on Scott's show. Um... nope, sorry Ginger, you aren't.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

found something to do with catherine in maidstone yet jono? :)

No, we might go see Zane Lowe on the Friday night, if Scott isn't playing Maidstone. Big Weekend on the Saturday and see if we get tickets on the Sunday. If not I suppose it'll be exploring Maidstone! Then home on Monday.

That's mean - she was a student so could have been 18, and Paulo would be 11 in Primary 6 I think?

Heh, you know I'm no good at maths...

Scott sounds so nervous now Chappers has gone.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I just find British hip hop / rap rather amusing. I can't really help but laugh a bit at the British accent.

Don't get me wrong, I love the British accent, but in hip hop it sounds a bit wrong.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot