Unofficial Mills

the truth about living in the uk, please comment

elibabez

for the guy who said they have huge crime problems in new york, your 15 years out of date hunny, the problems they had back in the early 90s are far less wore than they used to be thanks to the mayor of new york, the place is completly different now and far more safer than it used to be.

yes i know l a has its gangs but r u telling me every single city in the us is riddled with gangs, no they arent!

Right so I did a little bit of research on murders in three cities in the US and three cities in the UK. The figures are murders per 100000 of population and are as of 2006:

US:

Washington D.C - 35.5

Los Angeles - 12.4

New York city - 7.3

UK:

Nottingham - 3.27

London - 2.13

Manchester - 2.75

Now sorry but fact speaks louder then ur nonsense. If i could be bothered to dig through the FBI files and the UK organisations stats further, I think I will probably find all other crime is lower in the UK in comparison to the states aswell. Quite shocking that there were over 200 homicides in Washington DC in 2006, that city has a population only about 120,000 more then then Manchester, yet look at Manchester's score.

Therefore I conclude the UK is probably a safer country to live in, and everything is in fact blown well out of proportion by certain newspapers.

So now that youve been owned can we please get back to Mills, thanks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CancerForTheCure

What are you trying to achieve darling? What the HELL are you talking about?

"The likes of Eastern Europe"? PARADISE?????? I think you're contradicting yourself slightly there - are you criticising or approving of Britain? And you're the one who's way out of date - the gap between British and Eastern-European standars has narrowed incredibly, unless you're so bad at Geography that you don't even know where Eastern Europe is. I happen to be Polish, and no, England is not a paradise compared to Poland, I wouldn't mind living in Poland - it's just as good in terms of living conditions.

yes i know l a has its gangs but r u telling me every single city in the us is riddled with gangs, no they arent!

Are you telling us that every single city in England is riddled with gangs? Well surprise surprise you're wrong.

in some ways i agree with bnp i dont agree with nazi sympathising as i have jewish relatives but i do agree that britain isnt british anymore!

Having British relatives doesn't stop you from hating Britain so I suppose having Jewish relatives shouldn't stop you from loving the Nazis.

US:

Washington D.C - 35.5

Los Angeles - 12.4

New York city - 7.3

UK:

Nottingham - 3.27

London - 2.13

Manchester - 2.75

Also on average for the USA it's 5.9/100,000 and for the UK it's 2.03/100,000.

Believe it or not, Switzerland, Sweden and Finland all have higher homicide rates on average than the UK: 2.94, 2.39, 2.75 respectively.

I might also add that the average chance of being mugged in the UK is slightly less than once every 500-years, making us safer than the USA, Australia and Germany.

Hehehe Daily Mail! Hehehe

Anyhoo if you don't like it, do something or move, stop whining.

No gangs where I live. But that's because I'm dead posh me, I have my butler shoot any ruffians he sees.

Suffice to say that when my plan for world domination comes to fruition there will be NO freedom of speech and dissenters will be shot. So count yourself lucky that you DO live in a free society. It's FAR better than the alternative.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

you people are so imature, a/ my spelling isnt perfect but thats because i havent the time to spell check everything i do have a life beyond cyberspace you know...

in some ways i agree with bnp i dont agree with nazi sympathising as i have jewish relatives but i do agree that britain isnt british anymore!

I'll admit to being immature on occasion, but were you not the one who told us originally that you'd spent ages over your rant, and no other sites were interested? 'honey'!

Can we just tone down this BNP stuff for now please? It's beginning to upset me.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Britain isn't British anymore, what a stupid statement. When was Britain British then? Before the Romans? Vikings? Saxons? Normans? Shall we start by sending all the descendants of the Vikings home then? Your ignorance is astounding.

The sooner that you wake up to the fact that most migrants to the UK these days are transient in nature the better. Once the Poles economy picks up they'll all be off home again, then it'll be the turn of one of the others, Bulgarians probably.

As for your spelling, how lazy do you have to be to not have time to click a button that says 'spell check'?

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

Guest CancerForTheCure
Once the Poles economy picks up they'll all be off home again, then it'll be the turn of one of the others, Bulgarians probably.

Excuse me I am not moving anywhere :D I have university to finish haha :P But it's true, soooo many Polish people are moving back to Poland right now.

Anyway, I hope you received the response you expected. Good luck with your life (full of fun and entertainment from what we have seen)

Where I live has always been quite a Polish area since the 2nd WW. Highest scoring ace from the battle of Britain was a Pole flying with the Polish squadrons out of RAF Northolt.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Where I live has always been quite a Polish area since the 2nd WW. Highest scoring ace from the battle of Britain was a Pole flying with the Polish squadrons out of RAF Northolt.

Ah yes, there are three generations of Polish immigrants living in the UK. I doubt the ones from the Second World War will be moving back though :) The ones who moved here within the last 4 years don't really like England that much - it's quite natural to miss your country, especially when you're above the age of 20. The ones from WW2 didn't really have a choice, but don't worry, the EU generation should be out of your country very soon :P

Guest CancerForTheCure
I'm not worried by them at all

I am!!!! :P

To be honest England is probably the only country that is so open to immigrants. I have always admired the English government for it. However, I really don't see why it upsets some people.

I reckon it's from some misguided view of racial purity that followers of the BNP and their ilk have. The British Isles are populated by a racial mix going back as far as the Romans, followed by Vikings, Saxons, Normans etc, but not necessarily in that order. To this day, place names that end in by, such as Grimsby, Selby, and those that end in thorpe, Scunthorpe, Grimethorpe etc. are all Viking names. When I lived in the southern part of gods own country, (S Yorks) they still use Viking words in everyday life, probably without even knowing the origins of the language.

Guest CancerForTheCure

This really does remind me of the Nazi regime - the whole idea of racial purity, Aryan race, Untermenschen etc. :)

The truth is that nearly everyone benefits from British immigration.

of course nihal is so full of praise for her muslim brothers and sisters

shes an imigrant herself either that or her parents arrived on some raft into grimsby thirty years ago.

case in point nihal is arabic for young tree.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061008012114AATUISL

did she even bother reading what i said, i said ive seen la and new york ie holiday did not say id lived there, so get a life.

second of all isnt it amazing that the only people who actually think britain isnt that bad are people whos towns havent been taken over by chavs or immigrant, or people who are on over 100k or people who are imigrants themselves

wake up and smell the beef,

ask anyone whos english and lower middle to working class from any major city in the uk and theyll tell you its like living in poland or iraq

now you either start showing me some respect, or ill beat some respect out of you

is this what hundreds of thousands of people gave their lives for?

a country where you cant tell people that if they dont respect our laws they can get the hell out? a country where we cant lock away those who plot to destroy us? a place where the victims are the accused? a place where in areas like southall and birmingham/leicester/bradford... the councils discourage public christmas trees so as to not upset or offend our muslim friends???????? lets see what they would be like if we even so much as set up a church in their countries... theyd be outrage!!

wake up and smell the coffee, its getting cold!

at the end of the day nihal your irelevant, your only bios because you benefit to the cheap imigration system.

case in point.

owned

Do you by any chance mean "Paula" - please note that as this is a Scott Mills fansite and to a more general sense a Radio 1 fansite (although Radio 1 don't seem to recognise that) that everyone is given a ranking and that Nihal is infact a presenter on Radio 1.

Did you not wonder why Westwood, Kelly Osborne and Zane Lowe are also here.

Really what are you like 13 or something?

I've lived in Central London for the last 5 years and only recently moved to my castle in the sticks, you can't get much more diverse than that and I don't begrudge anybody. I've never been shot, stabbed, mugged, murdered, raped, pillaged or otherwise harrased. I did once get into a fight with an Aussie but he was asking for it really.

Are you Carrie's cousin in disguise?

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

How old are you? 5? Nah thats offensive to a 5 year old because a 5 year old could probably act better than you,

A 5 year old could probably also work out that this country is no-where near compariable to Iraq or Poland or anywhere.

I live quite near a town where a lot of Eastern European people have settled. I feel safe there, infact its probably the select few "British" people that make the place unsafe. Nowhere in this country has been overtaken by chavs, if it has, please inform us of where? Everywhere you go, you will find a select few like this but so what, deal with it.

Hundreds of thousands of people gave their lives to protect this country from racists like yourself. Now go and join your little racist friends, curl up in a ball and speak to none of us, because we want nothing to do with people like you!

superchris you take that back or i swear to god

youve done nothing for this country, you are so messed up youve no idea, do you realise what your super cool muslim friends are plotting the same people that youve no problem with them being here?

they want you dead!!!!! they want our country under their law! and if your going to keep kidding yourself that its only a minority of them then your more stupid than i thought......

wake up and smell the coffe its freezing now!