Unofficial Mills

Chappers Runs The Marathon

Kelly

After listening to Chappers and Dave talk to Harry from McFly about the upcoming marathon, one of my friends did some digging and found Chappers' fundraising page.

http://www.justgiving.com/chappersrunsthemarathon

Come on, get giving! It's for a good cause, afterall!

*Admin Edit: Please note this link is secure and is a genuine website. The link has been mentioned by Chappers on Radio 1 and is the official way to sponsor Chappers. All proceeds go straight to the charity*

I have put a link on the front page. If you've got some spare money donate it to Chopper. Maybe then he'll have something nice to say about us! I will now be putting some forward.

What's with all the new colours? light green? And light blue for the logo. It doesn't really go with the UM3 Theme as that is more dark blue. An other funny point is that the two pictures of Scott and Chappers, Scott's like 20 times darker, all that fake tan.:D

Anyway on topic, good luck to him, he's done quite a lot of running these past months.:hahaha:

What's with all the new colours? light green? And light blue for the logo. It doesn't really go with the UM3 Theme as that is more dark blue. An other funny point is that the two pictures of Scott and Chappers, Scott's like 20 times darker, all that fake tan.:D

Thanks Einstein, but is a charity related thread really the place to post that?

The TV coverage this year has been very shoddy. Can't get a decent picture and they're usually interviewing wacky people dressed up and celebrities. It's just a sport this year. Presumably they can't be arsed with all the rain.