Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills

Richy23

So, how long is Scott covering for Moyles? Also, I was thinking will Scott be covering Moyles' features but then again Moyles' doesn't really have many at the moment. Not between 7:30-8:30 when i'm usually listening!

Flirt Divert etc I expect will be turning up at some point, won't it?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celebrity Bloggers is new and fun.

Also enjoyed the story from Laura (remember her? Scott pretends not to - it must be he can't bear the hurt of rejection) about the stolen pants, and the "Nicky butt plugged" innuendo by Chappers during the sport.

Barry-oke was fun too, and flirt divert is still in the show.

UM is a nice place

Phew, isnt just me who HATES moyles' jingles!!

It's not that, it's just that the brand new cheesy song is a bit of a waste of time as Scott only gets given one. I do think that Scott should have his own now as it's becoming less 'the Chris Moyles show' and more 'the Scott Mills show'.

"Fearne Cotton has been spotted on her own at an Elton John gig... And in other news Reggie Yates has been spotted on his own doing the chart show".

I think the claws are out now that Laura's defected :D

Quite liked Flirt Divert too - Chappers' reference to MSN - "I just thought he was on the xylophone".

"Fearne Cotton has been spotted on her own at an Elton John gig... And in other news Reggie Yates has been spotted on his own doing the chart show".

I think the claws are out now that Laura's defected :D

yeah they were saying "do you remember laura? the one who used to do the diaries". quite funny. must be a shock to some of the listeners :D

I loved the ''Piece of Me'' jingle as well! :D

Wonder how long that took? :P

Clearly a hell of a lot longer than all those feature jingles.

Scott's phone went off during the show and I raced to my phone as he has the same ringtone. Somewhat disappointed!

They've got to stop talking about people in the bath, naked or having a poo. It sounds really lazy radio and I swear they've done it for the last three times of being on breakfast.

It just all sounds a bit forced at the moment. The banter is much funnier than a lot of the ideas.

Tomorrow should be awesome.

You all know why.

Didn't you hear Scott on Jo's show saying that the David Tennant thing was an April Fool's joke?

Also I've noticed that everytime Zane speaks on a trail now he begins with "Hi, this is Zane Lowe!" - particularly on the masterpieces adverts. He's stole from "Hi this is Wes!"

Didn't you hear Scott on Jo's show saying that the David Tennant thing was an April Fool's joke?

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

You aren't supposed to make April Fool's jokes after 12pm Jono - and this one's NOT funny!:evil:

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Lies. All lies.

Listen back to Jo Whiley at 10.44am then!

Also, where was this year's April Fools thread? We normally get one every year, and I'd readied myself for this one!

I sensed that you were already for one, so I didn't do one.

Have to say it's a long drawn out process of listening to Scott now. Usually record him on the Sky+ and record it on to a DVD. I listen again, and then when the DVD is ready clip it for the website.

I love "Never Gonna Give You Up" and downloaded it from itunes yesterday. Fully expect it to chart this week.

Poor Scott sounds like he has a really bad cold.

Writing this before the Tennant and Tate interview, I think Scott should ask Tate if all the hate for her, some people even saying they'll not watch any episodes with her in, has upset her.

UM is a nice place